To effectuate true change, diversity and inclusion needs to be prioritized and utilized as the business imperative that it is. It requires a comprehensive and integrated approach that is embedded through and across all organizational processes, departments and verticals. It develops from a culture of transparency and trust that positions all stakeholders on a path of equal access.
Your employees are your greatest asset and diverse talent acquisition and retention is a challenge for any organization. Cultivating your employees throughout their corporate lifecycle from interviewing to evaluation to promotion is critical to your organization’s marketplace position.
But achieving success requires deliberate strategy and structure. Only then can an organization create an inclusive environment that allows for future growth. Let our diverse talent management “from the ground up” approach and our process of creating collaborative cultures guide your stakeholders’ growth and allow them all to climb, achieve, lead and thrive so your organization can.
FROM THE GROUND UP
Attraction: attracting the most varied candidates is key to creating a diverse organization.
Trellis can help you pre-seed a cultural appeal through…
- Candidate Pipeline Development
- Creation of Neutral Job Descriptions
- Recruitment and Sourcing Strategies
- Non-Biased Interviewing Techniques
- Development of Organizational Interviewing Manual
- Interviewer Training
- Candidate Alignment Assessments
Retention: retaining your best diverse talent is crucial to organizational sustainability and success.
Trellis can help you root awareness and assimilation through…
- Implementation of Neutral Evaluation Processes
- Use of Performance Feedback Loops
- Career Mapping and Development
- Mentoring Programs
- Targeted Education and Training Programs
- Employee Engagement and Resources
Progression: stakeholders want and need to see a supported path of equal access to leadership positions in the organizations in which they work.
Trellis can help you instill a climate for stakeholder growth through…
- Development and Deployment of Egalitarian Promotion Attributes
- Gaining and Maintaining Visibility Curricula
- Guided Business Development
- Leadership Development
- Sponsorship Programs
- Differentiated Coaching
Succession: as generations shift, every organization needs its own plan to leverage diversity for future sustainability.
Trellis can help you cultivate an ecosystem of inclusion and collaboration through…
- Embedding your Organizational ethos, pathos, logos
- Education of Stakeholders/Management
- Personal/professional growth and development
- Bi-directional stakeholder engagement: value, respect, work-life integration
- Team Building and Composition
- Top-Down accountability and incentive programs