Trellis has developed practical programming for women at all levels of their careers, whether they are Climbers (in business less than 10 years), Achievers (in business 10–25 years) or Leaders (in business more than 25 years). With in-depth sessions on communication, business development, marketing, sponsorship and leadership, women will learn the skills and tools they can apply every day in their business lives. Trellis also provides programming for senior management regarding strategic planning, corporate culture and hiring and retention. Trellis recommends the inclusion and participation of men to increase awareness and provide guidance on how they can engage and support their women colleagues.
- Explore Unconscious Bias, Getting A Seat at the Table, and overall Communication
- Networking Basics
- Bringing Business Development to Another Level
- Mentorship and Sponsorship
- Effective Leadership Skills
- Mastering Negotiation
- How to Make Your Women’s Initiative Work for You